This is the wiki for the 5th Evolution app from Tapps games!
Check out the Zebrapedia!
Just how many zebras are there? And how tall are they?
How do I earn those last few achievements?
Ascend to the Pantheon
What is this weird and wonderful new level?
Welcome to the Zebra Evolution Wikia
Zebra Evolution: the 5th evolution app from Tapps - Top Apps and Games!
This wiki was created on 1st October 2015 and is still being developed as people play through the app.
Get the app!
"The next game from the ORIGINAL Evolution Series makers! C’mon, guys. It’s only real if it’s got the badge.
Zebras are proof that nature has a unique sense of humor. Horses in pajamas? Now that sounds like a great idea! Thanks gosh tigers only see in black and white. Now add mutations to that and you got a recipe for success. Combine zebras to evolve them and discover their most curious, exotic and bizarre forms!
After Cow, Platypus, Goat and Giraffe Evolution, comes the sequel that made us question if the game design team will ever come up with a new game idea. But wait… There’s more!
ALL-NEW IN ZEBRA EVOLUTION
- Pantheon: a new place for supreme beings to look down on us mortals and laugh at our misery
- Impostors: watch out for impostors trying to steal the spotlight from the zebras
HOW TO PLAY
- Drag and drop similar zebras to combine them and create new mysterious creatures
- Use zebra poop coins to buy new creatures and make even more money
- Alternatively, fiercely tap the zebras to make coins pop from pooping
- Many stages and zebra species to discover
- The unexpected mix of alpaca-like evolution, 2048 and incremental clicker games
- Doodle-like illustrations
- Many possible endings: find your own destiny
- Upgrades, upgrades, upgrades…! More than ever!
- No zebras were harmed in the making of this game, only developers (again)
Watch the process of evolution from a monochromatic perspective. Download Zebra Evolution and have fun!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money."
Looking for more?Check out the wikis for the other Evolution apps from Tapps!
Or the newest wiki, Chicken Evolution